A few quick email etiquette tips by Tracy Thomas
Emailing From Your Website
Knowing email etiquette…
Are you sending emails to clients, groups or followers of a blog post? Well, there are a few consequences for sending inappropriate sized files. Are you a business that is filling up and shutting down your clients email accounts and causing subsequent email to bounce that is disturbing your clientele? Are you aware of this? With a little training on email etiquette and just a few good tips of how to manage an email campaign or group email you can avoid client concern, embarrassment and set a fine example of proper email etiquette with some quality help from Rev Marketing 2 U.
Etiquette…To simply attach files without taking the time to consider the person or business on the other side might be considered self-serving not to mention reflecting the lack of professional etiquette. We have written a few basic guidelines to get you going on a successful path with emailing and blogging.
Features & Benefits of emailing from your website…
- Hyperlinks: You can place a hyperlink in the emails and posts which is a term used for clients to click on and return back to your website or specific URL.
- Organic Ranking: You will drive your traffic higher while enhancing your visitor count. This will greatly increase your company’s status and online ranking by the search engines.
- Bringing Them Back: Yes, each email that goes out would have a link to bring them back to your website to purchase, register, educate or browse your website a little longer.
- More Content: As you post to your blog section on the website, your website is growing in size, searched pages, content, images and even videos. You might ask, what does this mean? This means you are on a path to becoming a higher quality scored site that will then attract more visitors searching for YOU and YOUR business. You want to be “King Of Content” and have your website working for you 24/7.
- Private or Public: Your information can be sent privately or publically. You select if you want to simply send the email or make it public on the website plus send the email.
- Social: Are you wanting to get social? Yes, your content, newsletter, updates, new laws, requirements or just a good old story can be posted on your website, emailed to your client list and YES, it can automatically go to your social sites without you having to copy and paste your content on Facebook, Twitter etc. A real time saver! But remember, if you desire it to be just a private email, then that’s what it would be!
- Rev Marketing 2 U Support: With the RM2U support we will help you and your team utilize the blog to any level you desire.
- Getting Fresh: The Search Engines, Google Bots, and people in general tend to flirt quite often. They are always hitting on your website and you need to keep the content fresh. Your blog postings is just a perfect way to keep them crawling your website.
What to be careful about…
Spam: As a professional courtesy, a business should be courteous to their email list of clientele. Too many or too large of images will create clients emails to bog down and go into their spam/junk folders. Common image files to be sent are .png, .jpeg, gif, as they are web friendly and smaller in size. If you need a little assistance with sizes, best practices, and the top times to email clients with regard to your industry, please visit our team at www.RevMarketing2U.com and give us a call or drop us an email.
How to email utilizing your website blog…
- Preparing to Send an email: Your business creates a new post on the Rev Marketing 2 U website in three easy steps.
- Assigning Category: Select appropriate given category for the content to be sent out via email. Example: Select email list to be sent to clients from a specific category.
- Placement of Content: You would place content and upload images to media library and then place the media into the blog posts. Hyperlinks would be placed during this step.
- Publish Your Information: You would select Publish! The post/blog would then post publically or privately as specified to the website and will be sent to your client email list automatically. Remember, if you want this public it will go to all of the package selected sites automatically and will stay active as “fresh content” on your website.
Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. has created an easy to use marketing site that has professional features to monitor and manage your client interaction via email, site visits and of course to read your professional blog. Your blog could be something as simple as a quick tip on a product or service you have to offer. Maybe it’s a quote for the day or some updated news or event to take place at your business. Are you on Rev Marketing’s email list? If not, join now at the following site link http://revmarketing2u.com/blog/