Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. Effective Date: January 1st, 2014
Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc.
Attention: Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc.
P. O. Box 68820
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23471
1. What Information We May Collect
Personal and business Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual and or a business. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information
This site will collect information, including Personal Information, business information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with our us and the Site, for example when you:
- Visit any page, website, connect or link to any and all social site(s), other online variant, and or online displays of our ads, coupons or content;
- Visit, access or utilize the Site;
- Enroll, register, subscribe, become a merchant, join our site community, or create an account with Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc.;
- Open or respond to our e-mails and or texts;
- Post comments, blog, or write content to online communities;
- Contact customer service, complete surveys or questionnaire’s and or use other customer support tools;
- Provide information to enroll, subscribe or participate in other programs for personal or business usage provided on behalf of, or together with business partners
- Provide information to our vendors, business partners, or site advertisers
- Purchase products or services on or through the Site;
We collect the following five typesof Personal Information:
I. Analytics Information about your use of our Services, such as your IP address, access time, device ID or other unique identifier (e.g., Android advertising ID), domain name, screenviews, language information, device name and model, operating system type, andyour activities on our Services. For example, information collection by ourServices via a mobile device may include the following: (i)the names of the other applications on your mobile device and, if you use anAndroid-based mobile device, how you use them (e.g., frequency and duration ofuse); (ii) if you use an Android-based mobile device, the URL addresses of thewebpages you access; (iii) information about your mobile device (e.g., make,model, operating system, and other similar information, but not phone number);(iv) information about your use of features, functions, or clicks on notifications or content; and (v) the strength ofsignal, temperature, battery level, and unique identifier of a nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacon.
II. Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your geolocation,such as your location relative to nearby merchants or your presence within amall or store (e.g., near a checkout, aisle, or entrance). Please see the Your Choices section under the heading “mobile” for information on how to limit the LocationInformation that Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. may collectfrom the Services operating on a mobile device.
III. Relationship Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of stores, products, andadvertisements you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, andinterest information; geographic information such as your state/province, city,or neighborhood; the types of coupons that interest you; information collectedfrom social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); and demographicinformation (e.g., birth date, age, gender).
IV. Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses,email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, orother addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of RevMarketing 2 U, Inc. .
V. Transaction Information about how you interact with the Services, such as the coupons you view andredeem and the stores you prefer; other information about how you use ourServices, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interactwith Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. merchants, business partners, and service providers.
2. How Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. Collects Personal Information
We may ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, createan account, become a merchant and or otherwise interact with the Site, Servicesor contact Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. For example, you may be required to provideus with Contact Information or Relationship Information in order to registerfor certain services.
We also collect Transaction Information if you contact us via telephone,email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods ofcommunication, such as for customer support purposes.
If you use a social media platform, a mobile device or other third-party methodof communication to interact with Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. or the Services, thatplatform may have a specific privacy statement that governs the use of PersonalInformation related to that platform. If you have questions about the securityand privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions fromyour mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how toadjust your settings.
If you use the Services on a mobile device and your mobile device’s settingsallow it, we may collect Personal Information from your mobile device. Forexample, if you have permitted your mobile device to transmit location data, we may collect your geolocation and time of day. Inaddition, if you have also enabled Bluetooth® functionality on your mobile device, our Services may determine your presence and duration within alocation, such as a mall or store, based on the detection of signals from nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacons. Our application may be designed to collect information even if you are not logged into one of the Services. Please see theyour choices section under the heading “mobile” for more information on how tolimit the Location Information that Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. may collect fromthe Services operating on a mobile device.
From time to time, we may also supplement Personal Information with information collected from third parties, including demographic information,information about your interests, and similar information that the third parties have collected from other sources (which may include analytics data from third party websites). For example, we may collect information from third parties to enhance other information we have about you, to help us better understand you, and to otherwise enhance the Services.
Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. does not intend that any portion of the Site will beaccessed or used by children under the age of thirteen, and such use isprohibited. The Site is designed and intended for adults. By using Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. , you represent that you are atleast eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteenyears old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or servicesadvertised through the Site. We will promptly delete information associatedwith any account be obtain actual knowledge is associated with a registered user who is not at least eighteen years old.
3. How Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. UsesPersonal Information
Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. uses Personal Information to:
- Create user profiles that may contain inferences about users such as age range, income range, gender, and interests;
- Track redemption of coupons and perform other analytics;
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Provide users with advertisements for products and services from merchants, including coupons based on variables such as stated and anticipated user interests, personal characteristics, and location;
- Evaluate eligibility of users for certain coupons, products or services;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Evaluate the types of coupons, products or services that may be of interest to users;
- Provide user support, including to our merchants or business partners;
- Fulfill requests for Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. services;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. and our merchants and business partners, such as Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Services, third-party sites, email messages, text messages, mobile-push notifications, or other methods of communication;
- Provide commercial notifications when you arrive at, linger near or leave places;
- Infer the location of the places you visit most often, determine your frequency at these locations, and send notifications when you arrive at or leave those places;
- Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners;
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Services; and Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
4. When and Why Rev Marketing 2 U,Inc. Discloses Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law asdescribed below:
- With affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. ) who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above;
- With our service providers that provide services for us to assist us in carrying out the purposes described in Section 3 above such as sending emails, push notifications, or SMS messages on our behalf and conducting surveys or sweepstakes on our behalf. Qualcomm Retail Solutions, Inc., for example, is a service provider that enables certain geo-location features of our mobile-device applications. Consequently, Qualcomm Retail Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates collect, store, and process, on Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. behalf, certain Location Information and related data on servers in the United States. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them;
- Merchants, but only to the extent you have redeemed a coupon offered by the merchant, or participated in an offer, contest or other activity sponsored or offered through Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. on behalf of the merchant;
- Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. from a business partner’s website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. business partner, Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you;
5. Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use our Services, we collect certain information by automated orelectronic means, using technologies such as cookies, flash local storageobjects, pixel tags, web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs.As you use our Services, your browser and devices communicate with serversoperated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate andrecord the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web serverlogs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, whichare then transmitted back to our Services by your computers or mobile devices.These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us, ourbusiness partners or our service providers.
For example, when you access our Services, Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. and ourservice providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. Thesecookies may include means for tracking your Transaction Information with aMerchant and may include tracking technology from third-party affiliate-networkoperators like LinkShare and Commission Junction.Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, and track and target yourinterests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help usprovide a customized experience and help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. A“cookie” is a smallamount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores informationabout your account, your preferences, and your use of the Services. Somecookies contain serial numbers that allow us to connect your activity with theServices with other information we store about you in your profile or asrelated to your other interactions with the Services.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer.“Session” cookies aretemporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Yourbrowser usually erases Session cookies once you exit your browser. “
We also use flash local storage objects (“Flash LSOs”) to collect and storeTransaction Information and Relationship Information in connection with youruse of the Services. For example, we use Flash LSOs to store settings,preferences, and usage information which helps us personalize your visits,whether you are accessing the Services via one of our websites or one of ourmobile-device applications. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookiesbecause of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control,delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. Formore information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings forFlash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global StorageSettings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently onyour computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructionsto review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pagesor in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specificactions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags andweb beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers.These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve ourweb pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and othertechnologies. For example, we may collect information from the devices you useto access our Services, your operating system type or mobile device model,browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language yoursystem uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinelysend these types of information to web servers. Our server logs also record theInternet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of the devices you use to interact with theServices. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify andcommunicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect informationabout the website you were visiting before you came to our Services and thewebsite you visit after you leave our Services, if this information is suppliedto us by your browser.
Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. has relationships with third party advertising technology and analytics companies, such as Google Analytics, Adobe, and
6. Your Choices
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know moreabout you and the kinds of coupons you like. However, you can limit theinformation you provide to Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. ,and you can limit the communications that Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. sends to youat any time.
a) Email Options
You can manage your email preferences by opting out of our Rev Marketing 2 U,Inc. in an email you have received. Please select the optout feature located in the email if you desire to no longer receive email. Youmay also opt out of receiving emails by requesting to do so
b) How You Can Opt Out Of Tracking
The Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. services and systems do not recognize browserdo-not-track signals. However, you may manage how your browser handles cookiesand related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings on yourcomputer and or device. As there are many different browsers we have providedseveral links that nay or may not fully describe the process. We recommend youresearch and refer to your systems and utilized browsers instructions relatedto your browser to learn about privacy and security settings as well ascookie-related option your browser has available to you. Typically, browserswill utilize a toolbar or help menu that will tell you how to prevent yourcomputer from accepting to disabling cookies.
We have provided four online resources that may or may not be able to assistyou with your research:
- Google Analytics cookies
- Third party advertising companies online here
- Third party online behavioral advertising here
- LiveRamp cookies
c) Social Networks and Social MediaConnections
d) Mobile Devices That Utilize RevMarketing 2 U, Inc.
Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. may utilize applications or website based Sites thatmay collect your personal information. You may, at your discretion adjust anysuch settings on your mobile device to allow or prevent the sharing of LocationInformation. For example, you can disable “Location” on your mobile device toprevent sharing of Location Information with Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. or onlydisable “Bluetooth” to prevent just the sharing of information collected vianearby Bluetooth® proximity beacons.
You may also choose to manage how your mobile device or mobile browserhandles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile deviceprivacy and security settings on any and all of your devices. Please note; thatif you disable the sharing of Location Information at any time, you may beunable to access some features and benefits of our Services that are designed
e) Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc.Text-to-Phone
Coupon offers made available to subscribers, users, and or merchants on ourwebsites, may be presented with an option to send yourself an SMS message (testmessage) containing a link and or sales content. Any such coupon or offer linkwill allow you to access a merchants website, Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc
Please note; All message and data rates andstandard text messaging fees may apply, please see your service provider fordetails. You truthfully represent and honestly warrant that any phone numberyou enter belongs to You and is associated with amobile device, and or device that is in Your possession, owned by You. You canopt out of receiving texts from Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. at any time by
7. Accessing and Correcting PersonalInformation
Your Personal Information is located on your dashboard and can be seen afteryou login. Keeping your information current helps Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc.ensure that we offer you the best coupons available through our merchants andbusiness partners. Your information can be updated, changed, altered or deletedin your profile settings area.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use yourinformation to provide you services,
8. The Security of PersonalInformation
Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. follows generally accepted industry standards toprotect the Personal Information that you have provide us with, or theinformation we have gathered. Please note that no method of transmission overthe Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent secure atany time. For this reason, there is no guarantee that information may not beaccessed, opened, disclosed, altered, hacked, or destroyed by a breach of anyof our emails, websites, applications, technical, physical or managerialsafeguard(s) systems. If you have any questions about our security practices,please Contact Us.
9. Notice to Residents of Countriesoutside the United States of America
Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. is operated, managed and located in the United Statesof America. Your personal Information may be accessed by us, or transferred tous in the United States or to our affiliates, advertisers, business partners,merchants, and or service providers within the United Sates of America orelsewhere in the world.
10. Privacy Practices of ThirdParties
11. Online Communities and SocialMedia Security
13. Children’s Privacy
Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. does not intend, does not want anyone, or extendservices or products or any portion of the Sites, Applications and or Servicesto be accessed or utilized by children under the age of eighteen, and such useis prohibited.
The Services are designed and intended for adults only. By using theServices of any and or all Our companies, vendors, merchants, or advertisersyou represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that youmust be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and purchasethe goods or services advertised through the Services. We will promptly deleteinformation associated with any account for which we obtain actual knowledgethat the registered user associated with the account is not at least eighteenyears old.
14. California Privacy Rights
The California Civil Code, Pursuant to Section 1798.83, residents of Californiacan obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information thatcompanies with whom they have an established business relationship have sharedwith third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendaryear. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumersabout the categories of Personal Information that have been shared with thirdparties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of thetypes of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request acopy of the information disclosure provided by Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. pursuantto Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please
Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc.
Attention: Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc.
P. O. Box 68820
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23471
Please allow 30 days for a response.
If you reside in Canada, you may have the right to be provided with access toPersonal Information that we have collected about you and written information aboutour policies and practices with respect to the transfer of your personalinformation to Vendors outside Canada. Contact us
Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc.
Attention: Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc.
P. O. Box 68820
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23471
Please allow 30 days for a response.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc
As a user, merchant or visitor on Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. you are solelyresponsible for your interactions with Merchants, buyers, sellers, businessesand other users of the Site. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, youhereby release Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. , Rev Marketing2 U, Inc. and Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. from any and all claims or liabilityrelated to any of your personal or business information you placed on one ofour Sites and or Applications, product or service of a Merchant, any action orinaction by Merchant, including Merchant’s failure to comply with applicablelaw and/or failure to abide by the terms of a Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. , and anyconduct, speech, or Statements, whether online or offline, of any other user.
17. Transmission of Information inany manner
Because we do not control the security of the Internet, emails, servers,socials sites, browsers, or other networks you use to access the Site orcommunicate with us, we can’t be, and are not responsible for, the security ofinformation that you choose to communicate with Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. and theSite while it is being transmitted. In addition, Rev Marketing 2 U, Inc. is notresponsible for any data lost during transmission. With technology changing andthe ability hackers, viruses that may alter, steal, or infect one of Oursystems that have your personal information, business information, content,details and or other such information on Our Site or one of Our Products and orServices we cannot guarantee the security of such information 100%. You theuser truthfully acknowledge and accept any and all responsibilities andaccountability at will and at your own risk.
18. Collecting Call Data and Recordings
Any information, communications, or material of any type or nature that is collected or recorded on or off sites, reputable third party sites, plugins, including, but not limited to any collection and or call recording and or routing of numbers on websites or online or contained or stored securely in Drop Box, Google Drive, and other storage areas by email, posting, messaging, uploading, downloading, or otherwise (collectively, a “Submission”), is not to be shared by the client and or the clients company. Client hereby agrees not to upload, share, print, copy, paste or any other form of sharing, or making public or allow to listen, read or view to any individual(s) or others party any such recording of a recorded call or data pertaining to another.